Kelly D. Benavides
Criminal Defense Attorney
As a native Texan, Attorney Kelly D. Benavides understands the challenges faced by the state’s drivers. With over 20 years of experience, a 10.0 Superb Avvo Rating, and a long list of satisfied clients, she has earned a reputation as the Houston traffic ticket lawyer people can trust. Ms. Benavides received her Bachelor’s degree in Behavioral Science from the University of Houston, then her Juris Doctor from Texas Southern University’s Thurgood Marshall School of Law.
Contact Benavides Law Firm for your free consultation.
Kelly D. Benavides – Defending the Rights of the Accused since 1996
Ms. Benavides was hired by the City of Houston as an attorney for municipal matters. Following her time there, she opened Benavides & McLellan Law Firm where she focused her practice on helping those who had been accused of criminal offenses and traffic violations. In 2012, she opened Benavides Law Firm where she provides industry-recognized criminal defense services.
Areas of Practice
- 10.0 Superb Avvo Rating
- Ranked among The National Trial Lawyers’ Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- Named among 10 Best Attorneys for Client Satisfaction by the American Institute of DUI/DWI Attorneys
- Associate Municipal Judge – City of Spring Valley
- Associate Municipal Judge – City of Baytown
- City Attorney – City of Houston Legal Department
- Harris County Criminal Lawyers Association
- National College of DUI Defense
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- State Bar of Texas, Municipal Judges Section
- State Bar of Texas, Criminal Justice Section
Schedule your free consultation with today.